UPDATE as of Monday, June 8
UPDATE as of Monday, May 4
We will be fully reopening Monday, May 4th while adhering to guidelines and policies put forth by Missouri Governor Mike Parson.
Our hours will be as follows:
Balducci Vineyards staff members are well versed and trained in regards to updated policies before reopening.
Policies include social distancing, using protective equipment, proper sanitation techniques, and disinfection of common and high traffic areas.
We ask that all customers please respect the following guidelines:
- Social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- No more than 10 people at each table.
- Tables must be a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- For the safety of our staff and guests, masks are required when entering our building or restrooms.
We are also still offering curbside pickup / carry out for customers who are more comfortable with that option. Please call 636-482-8466 to place your food and/or wine order.
UPDATE as of Tuesday March 17
Beginning this Friday 3/20 Balducci Vineyards will be open for carry out or drive up pickup only. Unfortunately, at this time, no groups will be allowed on the property until further notice. We need to do our part to try and keep our coworkers and guests as safe as possible. We can’t express enough how thankful we are to have such wonderful patrons. Please call 636-482-8466 to place your food and/or wine order.
Our hours at this time will be Monday-Friday 12pm – 6pm, and Saturday-Sunday 11pm – 5pm.
Carol and Rick Balducci
To Our Guests,
At Balducci Vineyards winery, we take a lot of pride in being one of your favorite dining experiences, and there is nothing more important to us than the safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and the communities we serve. With Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the minds of many, we want to take a moment to personally update you on the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety during these challenging times.
To help protect guests and employees at Balducci Vineyards winery against COVID-19, we are:
· Cleaning/sanitizing every table with bleach solution between guests.
· Salt, pepper and condiment caddies have been removed from tables. Parmesan and pepper shakers are cleaned thoroughly between guest use.
· Cleaning/sanitizing all “customer touch points” (door handles, condiment tables, and other high-touch surfaces).
· Increased and ongoing employee training and education on ‘best practices’ for sanitation, food safety, and proper cleaning & disinfecting.
· In addition … we are now offering CURBSIDE PICK-UP service in the drive adjacent to the winery’s tasting room. Once you check our menu online at https://balduccivineyards.com/food-menu/, just call 636-482-8466 to place your order. Call again upon arriving. We will deliver to your car.
Balducci Vineyards winery is open daily from 11 am to 5 pm. Tables are arranged with respect to social distancing guidelines.
We sincerely hope these options work for you and look forward to serving you and your family soon.
Rick and Carol Balducci